The mission of Red Tree is simple. Red Tree Church exists to honor God, love people and make a difference in the world. Red Tree is for God, for our community, for the world and for you.
1. God is 1st - Everything about life on earth, creation and God's Word screams God is bigger, greater and more important than anything else. Everything and everyone exists because of God and for God. We want to give God what He deserves. We want to put Him 1st in everything.
2. Living Life on Purpose - Our time is limited. We want to invest our time in the things that matter most. Families matter. Relationships matter. God matters. We only have one life. We want to spend it on what matters most. We want to live life on purpose.
3. Making a difference - We don't want to spend our lives on just us and our own little world. There are people all around us and around the world that are hurting and struggling. We want to help them. We want to make a difference.
4. Accepting and caring about people - None of us are perfect. All of us have value. Too often Christians are viewed as self-righteous, judgmental and hypocritical. Jesus said His followers should be known for their love. We want to be known for our love.
5. Kids - Children have a very special place in the heart of God. Children have a very special place in the heart of Red Tree. Red Tree is a safe, fun place for children to experience God's love.
6. Church is designed to be relational - Too often when people think about church they think of attending a service or going to a building. Church is not a building we go to or a service we attend. Church is a gathering of people to laugh together, eat together, care about each other and help each other in life and grow closer to God.
What We Believe
About the Scriptures
We believe the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and that men were moved by the Spirit of God to write the very words of Scripture. Therefore, we believe the Bible is without error.
We believe in one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe that Jesus Christ is the second member of the Trinity (the Son of God) who became flesh to reveal God to humanity and to become the Savior of the lost world.
We believe that all people were created in the image of God to have fellowship with him but became alienated in that relationship through sinful disobedience. As a result, people are incapable of regaining a right relationship with God through their own efforts.
We believe that the blood of Jesus Christ, shed on the cross, provides the sole basis for the forgiveness of sin. Therefore, God freely offers salvation to those who place their faith in the death and resurrection of Christ as sufficient payment for their sin.
About the Christian Life
We believe all Christians should live for Christ and not for themselves. By obedience to the Word of God and daily yielding to the Spirit of God, every believer should mature and be conformed to the image of Christ.
About the Church
We believe that the church is the body of Christ, of which Jesus Christ is the head. The members of the church are those who have trusted by faith the finished work of Christ. The purpose of the church is to glorify God by loving him and by making him known to the lost world.